I admit. I'm hooked on Postsecret.com and I have been for years. It's brutally - and at times painfully - honest, candid, and freeing. Secret confessions are posted on all topics, never ceasing to amaze, inspire and occasionally cause one to wince. It's got me thinking about what I would send. Sometimes I find some that I could have written myself. I posted them here...
I do this sometimes when I go shopping. Or I bring my ipod so I can not hear the sales people when they approach me.
I do this knowing that it will come back to bite me in the ass when I have kids.
I'm pretty certain that I do use too much TP. I think a lot of people do and just don't admit it.
I do this at airports. Or I'll have my headphones in with the volume down.
Is that so wrong?
And I would add these- but shhh! It's our little secret...
1) Ok, ok, I really do use too much toilet paper.
2) I am quietly miffed when I don't get carded. I'm 32. I need to get over myself.
3) Sometimes I listen to NPR just to hear the soothing voices - not caring about the program. Everyone on there has an amazing voice.
4) When I was little my doctor told me I'd be 5'7" or 5'8". I'm secretly still waiting for that to happen.
5) Kevin leaves by 6:45 am almost every morning. Some mornings I'll get up with him and make it seem like I'm up for the day, but as soon as he leaves I jump right back into be for another hour :)
So tell me friends, Do you have anything fun that you want to share?
Leave a comment - you can even do it anonymously.